|What's Included in the Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit|
Here's what makes it great..
- You're not stuck sitting on the kitchen floor needing regular access to your microwave to re-heat the wax.
- The temp is automatically set to prefect so heating is a no brainer.
- Wax is applied at the right thickness to properly remove the hair.
- Application is easy, like a roll on deodorant. Then you just cover with a cloth strip, rub with the growth, then remove the strip directly back towards you.
- The coral colour makes it easy to see where you've applied the wax.
- A little goes a long way. For both lower legs I needed less than a quarter of a wax refill.
- I only needed 2 cloth strips per (half) leg. 12 strips are included.
- It's Quicker. No time spent reheating or scraping a spatula on the edge of a container.
- Much less mess, no sticky stringy wax between a spatula and the pot, and all over the floor.
- No salon fees or travelling. It's done in the privacy of your own home.
|Wax refill, what's left after two lower legs|
- It does cool down if not plugged in. I used an extension cord to keep it plugged in at the right heat. Then there's no need to rush.
- The Veet Perfect Finish Wipes weren't that effective at removing residual wax on my legs. I found this was done easily with some olive oil from my pantry, and a cotton ball.
- The initial outlay is more than regular home waxes, however ongoing costs are minimal.
- I find the roller runs smoothly if it's tilted a little back towards me rather than straight up.
- When re-using your strip, keep using the same sticky side. Don't turn it over or you'll end up with very sticky hands. Yep I know, because I did it.
- Use olive oil on a cotton ball to remove residual wax, then rub the oil left on your legs into your skin. Your legs will be soothed, and silky smooth.
- Smaller refills are available for the under arm and bikini line areas.
Veet Easy Wax is like waxing for dummies. I'm so glad to have finally found waxing success at home. I've called the gym, I'm doing the aqua class tomorrow! Veet EasyWax is sold at pharmacies/drugstores or supermarkets. Any questions, drop me a comment below or head to Veet.com for more info.
Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll on kit is around $34
Wax refills are around $12
Replacement strips 24 pack is around $7